Saturday, August 15, 2009

My celebrity supporters

I'm extremely grateful to some of my celebrity friends for supporting Oops!J. No airs, no expectations, no obligations, just pure support.


Guess who hands are these? (S03 + G13 + G15)

Project Superstar Local Singer, Shi Xin Hui
(sorry for the blur photos, pics are from hp!)

And these? (S03 + G11 + G15)

Beautiful Mediacorp Artist Apple Hong (Catch her hosting her show on Channel U!)

A set of simple nailart on Local Singer, Joi Chua, Cai Chun Jia Didn't manage to take a picture of her, she's really pretty with really good skin! *envious*. This set is done for her specially for her photoshoot with I-weekly. Go get a copy!

I'm thankful to them and wish them great success in the entertainment industry. People, do support local celebrities! They are our national treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment